COET, Akola has been awarded A Grade by National Assessment and Accreditation Council (NAAC), with Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.27 out of four.
The A Grade awarded in the first cycle was based on criterion-wise different weightages: curricular aspects; teaching-learning and evaluation; research, innovations and extension; infrastructure and learning resources; student support and progression; governance, leadership and management; and institutional values and best practices.
- AQAR 2020-21(Yearly Status Report)..Click Here
- AQAR 2019-20(Yearly Status Report)..Click Here
- AQAR 2018-19(Yearly Status Report)..Click Here
- AQAR 2017-18(Yearly Status Report)..Click Here
- IQAC Formation Report 2020-22…Click Here
- IQAC Formation Report 2018-20…Click Here
- Student Satisfaction Survey 2019-20….Click Here
- Student Satisfaction Survey 2020-21….Click Here
- Best practices in the Institutional ..Click Here
- Statutory Declaration RTI Act 2005 ..Click Here
NAAC SSR…Click Here
NAAC Certificate… Click Here.