Training and Placement Cell
FROM THE DESK OF TPO
The Students are always Aspirate to be get placed through Institute. T&P Cell tries hard to inculcate interpersonal and Technological skills in students to enhance their confidence to make them globally accepted.
T & P Cell aims to make students Employable in coordination with their respective disciplines & sowing the Corporate Ethics & Etiquettes to remain on the priorities of Industries for Selection.
The Institute is having fully-fledged Training & Placements Cell for the various activities.
- The objectives of T&P Cell are to provide the best possible opportunities to the Students for Placement.
- To identify the areas of Training to make Students Competent.
- To organize various Training to inculcate the Essence of Soft Skills and to Support for Improving the Personality of the Students.
- Training & Placements Cell motivates and Provide Coaching for Competitive Examinations likes GATE, GRE, CAT, etc. to the Students.
- To organize industrial visits for the students to know how the latest modernizations and practical practices of Industries.
- Regular visits of T&P coordinators to the industries to bridge the gap between industry and academia.
- To organize the Expert talks of eminent personalities from industries so as make students aware of the Expectations of industries.
- To arrange implant training for the students as per their curriculum.
- Training & Placements Cell organizes the mock practices for the aptitude test, group discussion & interview techniques for the students.
- Conducting campus recruitment training program (CRTP) of renowned training agencies for Third & Final year students on ‘Soft Skills & Aptitude Techniques.
- Conducting various skill based Technological training for all branches as per the need of industries, so as to make students employable.
- Conducting various training on Basic English, Personality Development and communication Skill from first to third year students, so as to make them ready for interview.
- Inviting Industry Experts for interaction with students, so as to know how the need and culture of industries.
- Regular practice to invite the Alumni to share their experiences with students.
Shri Shivaji Education Society Amravati’s
College of Engineering & Technology, Akola
N.H. No.6, Murtizapur road, Babhulgaon (Jh.), Akola.444104 (M.S.)
Phone: 0724-2259024, 2259069, 9960590205