Department constantly strives for overall development of faculties and students by conducting various training programs and national events. The body of students named Civil Engineering Students Academic Association organizes various events like quiz competition, essay, awareness programmes at college level. Along with that the department organized 2 days workshop on Staad design organized by IIT,Guahati & Pro India group on 22nd & 23rd Aug 2014. Similarly department organized National level event named Kaushalya 14 on 26th & 27th Sept. 2014 which got huge response from all over colleges for various competition like paper presentation , poster competition, Project competition, quiz, model making and BP-CAD.
For development of faculties the department organized 2 weeks ISTE recognized short term training programme named ‘Sustainable Technologies & Their Applications’ from 7th April to 18th April 2014, in which various eminent speakers like Dr. A.B.Marathe, Dr. Kherde, Dr S.M.Taley, Dr. Bamnote etc. conducted sessions.
Faculty Performance in the Current year
Prof. A.R Gupta is awarded PhD degree from S.G.B.A.University.
Faculty Publications in the current Academic Year=07
Total Number of Publications by faculty= 110
National Conference in the department=01
Student’s performance in the current year
1. Kashinath Zamare secured 1 st position in Merit in PG Structural Engg.
2. Shubham Patel – Won prize in quiz competition youth festival Amaravati university, Amravati
3. Mayuri Ingale and Neha Dhoke - Won 2 nd prize in national level paper presentation competition at Pusad
4 Shivani Manjare and Priyanka Patil- Won 1 ST prize in national level paper presentation competition at RKNC, Nagpur
5. Pratik Umale- Won 1 ST prize in AutoCad competition n at RKNC, Nagpur
6. Rohit Indurkar- Won prize in model making competition n at RKNC, Nagpur
7. Yunal Patle- Won silver medal in boxing competition at university level
8. Shivani Manjare and Priyanka Patil- Won 1 ST prize in Chaitanya 16 national level paper presentation competition at Sidhivinayak Technical campus, Khamgaon
9. Achal Joshi secured 8 th position in Merit in SGBA,University
Students placed and admitted to higher studies in 2015-16
Total No. of Final Year Students (N) - 63
No. of Students placed in companies or Government Sector - 21
No. of Students turned entrepreneur in engineering/technology - 01
Consultancy provided by department Rs. 4,07,000/
REPORT –CIVIL2017, JULY-SEPT
Parents Meet-2017-1824 X 7 Water Supply Symposium
IWWA ,AKOLA CENTER INAUGURATION,8th July 2017.
24*7 Water Supply Experts Lecture and Panel Discussion. Hon Mayor Shri Vijay Agrawal, Shri Ajay Lahane, Commissioner, A.M.C., Other dignitaries attended the function.(12 sept,2017).
Shubham Mhaisane, 4th civil stood 1st at RKNC in technical event on sept 10, 2017.
Kapil Chavan, 4th civil stood 1st at RKNC in technical event on sept 10, 2017.
Faisal Khan, 4th civil stood 1st at RKNC in technical event on sept 10, 2017.
Akshay Muthal, 4th civil stood 1st at RKNC in technical event on sept 10, 2017.
Site Visit,II Civil at WTP,Amravati Auto-Cad Training,III Civil,20-22 Sept-2017.