The department mission is to be a leader in education and research intake of undergraduate course (Bachelor of Mechanical Engineering) is 60 in addition to this the department has central workshop facility having various shops equipped with the production lathe, universal milling machine, TIG and MIG welding machine. The department has well qualified faculty, all of them are with ME / M.Tech degrees. Many of our faculty members are pursuing their Ph.D. degrees. The faculty members are experienced having expertise in design, thermal, industrial, production and are engage in research work in the area s of solar energy, heat transfer, material science, quality and reliability air pollution control, ergonomics manufacturing , automation , and machine design etc apart from teaching. The department has well-furnished CAD/CAM lab consisting of various software’s.
Events Conducted in Session 2015-2016
1. Teacher Day Celebration organized by MESAA on dated 5 sept 2015
2. Expert talk on INTRODUCTION TO ANSYS delivered by faculty of Indo German Tool Aurangabad on dated 14 Sept 2015
3. MODEL EXHIBITION on ENGINEER DAY On dated 15sept 2015.
4. Seminar on Opportunities of Graduate Engineers in Government Sector on dated 8 august 2015.
5. Expert talk on CRYOGENICS delivered by Dr.P.M.Ardhapurkar from SSGMCE, Shegaon on dated 3 Oct 2015.
6. Alumni Meet 1990 Batch
7. Paper Presentation in Technothlon - 2016
8. Auto-Cad in Technothlon - 2016
9. Robo Race in Technothlon - 2016