PROGRAM EDUCATIONAL OBJECTIVES :
- Graduates will be Engineering Professionals, Practitioners, Leaders, Innovators and Entrepreneurs engaged in Technology Development and Technological deployment of Engineering System implementation in Industry.
- Graduates will function in their profession with social awareness and responsibility.
- Graduates will interact with their peers in other disciplines in industry and society and contribute to the economic growth of the Nation.
- Graduates will be successful in pursuing higher studies in Engineering, Management, Teaching or Research.
PROGRAM OUTCOMES :
- An ability to apply knowledge of mathematics, science and engineering,
- An ability to design and conduct experiments, as well as to analyze and interpret data.
- An ability to design a system, component, or process to meet desired needs within realistic constraints such as economic, environmental, social, political, ethical, health and safety, manufacturability, and sustainability,
- An ability to function on multidisciplinary teams,
- An ability to identify, formulate, and solve engineering problems,
- An understanding of professional and ethical responsibility,
- An ability to communicate effectively,
- An ability to apply their broad education necessary to understand the impact of engineering solutions in a global, economic, environmental, and societal context,
- A recognition of the need for, and an ability to engage in life-long learning,
- A knowledge of contemporary issues,
- An ability to use the techniques, skills, and modern engineering tools necessary for engineering practice.